Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Week----need a nap!!!

Joyce and I visited Cotton Grill in Lexington this week. This is the 3rd time that we have been there for lunch and we highly recommend it. It gets 5 quills from the rodent. We plan to go back again real soon.

Yesterday, Joyce, Judy, Beth, and Roada F and Rhoda Q ventured up I-77 to the Cabarraus Quilt Show.

 Look who we saw!! It's Kathi from Shakerwood Woolens-----she is so snuggly and is not at all afraid of our quills...... We love wool!!! See you at the Quilters of South Carolina Retreat in 2 weeks Kathi!!!!

That's it for now. Rhoda Q is venturing off of the beaten path with Judy this week. I was suppose to go trout fishing with Liz, but, Joyce forgot. Drat. Soooooo my next trip will be to Design Group on Thursday. I love seeing what those girls are up to.

Have a good week,


No comments:

Post a Comment