Thursday, September 29, 2011

Great Food, Great Friends

I spent the evening with these great friends. You see all of those empty plates? THEY tell me that the food for 'to die for'. You couldn't prove it by ME!!! No one shared. THEY ATE IT ALL !!!!!!! Not one crumb was shoved into my bag for me to make my own decision. PPPPPPPPPlease talk to Joyce about this-----really make her feel bad about it.

She took me to the meeting with the Knight Bee. They had dinner at Terra in West Columbia. Joyce said that the food was wonderful."It was outstanding," said Joyce...Soooooo, if you haven't been there, you should go. Plan to spend some time so that you can really savor the flavors and enjoy the company.

The wait staff was very attentive to all of our orders and drinks. They were great!

Make a reservation and go try 'Terra'. Wonderful food. Great Smiles.

See ya later,

No comments:

Post a Comment