Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So much to say, So little time!!!

I have lots to tell you about. I have been back to Charlotte. I went to a bigggggggg sale at Faust Distributors (almost got lost in the fabric bins). There have been discussions and interventions regarding mice. Like I said I have been really busy. But--------- I don't have time right now to tell you about them--I promise that I will bring everything up to date next week, AFTER QUILT CAMP!!!!!!  That's right, I am packed and ready to be entertaining for the 'Frayed Knots' of One Loose Thread. We will be attending the second Summer Fun Quilt Camp this weekend.

Yes, Rhoda and I both will be in attendance. I just hope that she can behave herself. Sometimes she just REALLY get on my LAST nerve. Oh well.

Anyhow, I will catch up with everything next week. With all that is going on, this will probably take several postings since blogger can be a real pain with lots of pictures.

For now, I'm packed and ready. So:

LET'S GO SEW !!!!



PSST!!!!!! Who does she thinks she is anyway? Me be a pain?!?! How dare she talk about me like that. You just wait. I'll get her for that. Short sheeting has been known to happen at camp!!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment