Friday, September 2, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Find!!!!

Joyce took me to Orangeburg today. The fabric shop there, 'A Stitch in Time, Again', is having an anniversary sale. Now, when I say sale------I mean sale. ALL OF THE FABRIC IS 50% OFF !!!! Yes, I did say 50% off. You can't miss this one. Here are a few people that I met today. Just pictures, no names, just so the innocent can be protected. You know, just in case you were suppose to be at work or doing something like the laundry or grocery shopping or something.
Have I put on weight? I feel a little pudgie.

Look at all of this FABULOUS fabric. Sure hope Joyce gets some of this.

She is admiring all of my Show pins. She is green with envy.

What a hug!!!! I love Hugs and kisses.







OK, Roada, back in the bag.




By the way we had a wonderful lunch with the very BEST Onion rings in Orangeburg County. Joyce just can't remember the name of the resturant. (I think I need to have her checked. I am sure that her brain is smaller than mine.)


Until next time this is Roada. Roada F. Tripp signing off.


2 comments:

  1. Roada - want to go back to the mountains for more trout fishing? You loved it last time. Maybe you'd want to bring some back for Joyce this time.... Leaving Oct 8, 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Froggie, check with Joyce since I have such a full schedule, she keeps my appointment book.

    ReplyDelete