Thursday, July 14, 2011

And the Story Goes On

I could not finish my post last night because Joyce was exhausted. Can you believe that? Imagine, getting up at the crack of dawn (7:00) and sitting in a class most of the day. Then making 2 trips to the show floor to 'soak' up some of the atmosphere with the vendors and the beautiful quilts. At the end of the day we had a very entertaining evening with Laura and Bonnie (I did not win a thing). No prizes for rodents at this event. Drat!!!!
Oh well, let me try to load up somemore pictures. Maybe blogger will let me finish those this morning.

I met these wonderful girls last night. We played a game and NONE of us won, but, we did have a lot of fun. See those smiles? Gotta love 'em.
Look who else we ran into. More fine South Carolinians...............
After all of this excitement I needed to hibernate. Do I hibernate? I need to look that up and see. Oh well, I went back to the hotel, posted to my blog and crashed. Today, I'll start all over again.
Another full day of classes with Kim Brunner. Ready, Set, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roada-----Roada F. Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment