Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet Rhoda Q Tripp

As you saw in my last post, I now have a twin and her name is 'Rhoda'--Rhoda Q. Tripp. She really can't be all bad though since she wears a Tiger Paw earring. Beth is responsible for Rhoda's behavior and Joyce is responsible for mine. Wonder who has the biggest job?
Any how on to the antics of Rhoda Q. Tripp. Remember, that I was in Knoxville at this time and am not responsible for any misbehavior by my sister!!

July 11, 2011
Beth wanted to have her 2 Berninas serviced, so we left early to be at Branum’s Sewing and Vacuum in Augusta for her machines’ 9am appointment.  Nick carried the machines in from the car, and Kim helped me shop.  Among other things, found a cute penguin pattern, and I posed with new Christmas fabrics. 

Then on to Jeff’s Sewing and Vac, where Beth picked up a really elegant black with tan batik.  After a stop at Starbucks (she actually waited this long!), the machines were ready and back to Columbia. 

168 miles so far today.

Next up was a visit to Devine Quilters. I snuck into the meeting and met my new friend, T.H.
I made friends with "T.H.", aka Traveling Hedgie, who lives with Sue and Jodi along with 3 Africa Pygmy Hedgehogs.
Add an additional 31 miles
Total Milage to date:  199

More later, I need a nap:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Rhoda, what a great trip. I love the Christmas fabric. Did Beth get some for a OBW??

    ReplyDelete