Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Back and Ready to Rumble!!!!

Things have been so busy since we got home. Joyce had not had time to work up the pictures we took. I met so many people on the way to and from Knoxville, that I thought I would share them in a 'Smile Box'. These are in no particular order and I hope you enjoy them.

By the way. There have been rumors of an IMPOSTER Rodent!!! Let me tell you and tell you now!!! There is only ONE Roada F. Tripp and that's ME!!!!!!!!! So, if you see this little missy going around telling everyone she is Roada F. Tripp, step on her!!

Now, for the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox
I will be at Design Group tonight. Hope to see lot's of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment